- 1. Armenian, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Armenia
- 2. Armenian, Armenian language, Indo-European, Indo-European language, Indo-Hittite
- usage: the Indo-European language spoken predominantly in Armenia, but also in Azerbaijan
- 3. Armenian, Armenian alphabet, alphabet
- usage: a writing system having an alphabet of 38 letters in which the Armenian language is written
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Armenian
- usage: of or pertaining to Armenia or the people or culture of Armenia
All rights reserved.
See also: armenian (Dictionary)