- 1. anesthetic, anaesthetic, anesthetic agent, anaesthetic agent, drug
- usage: a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. anaesthetic, anesthetic
- usage: relating to or producing insensibility
- 2. anesthetic(prenominal), anaesthetic(prenominal), insensible (vs. sensible)
- usage: characterized by insensibility; "the young girls are in a state of possession--blind and deaf and anesthetic"; "an anesthetic state"
All rights reserved.
See also: anesthetic (Dictionary)