WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Alabama, Heart of Dixie, Camellia State, AL
- usage: a state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- 2. Alabama, Muskhogean, Muskogean
- usage: a member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in what is now the state of Alabama; "the Alabamas were members of the Creek Confederacy"
- 3. Alabama, Alabama River
- usage: a river in Alabama formed by the confluence of the Coosa and Tallapoosa Rivers near Montgomery; flows southwestward to become a tributary of the Mobile River
- 4. Alabama, Muskhogean, Muskhogean language, Muskogean, Muskogean language
- usage: the Muskhogean language of the Alabama
All rights reserved.
See also: alabama (Dictionary)