- 1. worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make worse; "This drug aggravates the pain"
- 2. exacerbate, exasperate, aggravate, anger
- usage: exasperate or irritate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aggravated, intense (vs. mild)
- usage: made more severe or intense especially in law; "aggravated assault"
- 2. aggravated, provoked, angry (vs. unangry)
- usage: incited, especially deliberately, to anger; "aggravated by passive resistance"; "the provoked animal attacked the child"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of aggravated (Dictionary)