- 1. affluent, rich person, wealthy person, have
- usage: an affluent person; a person who is financially well off; "the so-called emerging affluents"
- 2. feeder, tributary, confluent, affluent, branch
- usage: a branch that flows into the main stream
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. affluent, flush, loaded, moneyed, wealthy, rich (vs. poor)
- usage: having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"
All rights reserved.
See also: affluent (Dictionary)