Can You Guess the Continent?
What continent has a larger population than North America despite being smaller?
- Despite being the second to smalled continent, Europe has a larger population than North America, which is the third largest continent.
Which continent has the biggest cities?
- Asia is not only the largest and most populated continent, but it also has the largest cities. It has about 4.6 billion people on the continent.
What continent is the smallest in size?
- Australia/Oceania is the smallest continent size-wise, but it has a larger population than Antarctica. It has a population of about 43 million people.
The oldest bones are found on what continent?
- The oldest skulls and fossils have been found on the continent of Africa, which is why it's often referred to as the "cradle of humankind."
Which continent houses the longest river?
- Africa is home to the world's longest river, the Nile. It is also home to the second tallest waterfall.
Which continent contains the most countries?
- Africa, which has 54 countries, is the continent with the most. Asia is second with 48.
Which continent has the two smallest countries?
- Europe is home to the two smallest countries in the world: Vatican City and Monaco. Europe has a total of 5 countries on the Top 10 Smallest Countries list.
Which continent has the smallest population?
- Antarctica has the smallest population in the world, but it is the fifth largest continent.
Which continent has the longest mountain range?
- South America is home to the longest mountain range - the Andes. It also has the tallest waterfall and the driest place on earth!
Which continent has the most spoken languages?
- Asia has the most spoken languages out of all the continents, with over 2,300 languages existing across the area!