Austin Powers Quiz
What is Austin's job when he's not busy being an International Man of Mystery?
- Work for me baby! Show me love! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! No! No! No!
What is the name of Dr. Evil's cat?
- When Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset people die!
What is the name of Dr. Evil's shoe-throwing comrade?
- But honestly, who throws a shoe? Now really.
Which musician is not a member of Austin Powers' band, Ming Tea?
- Rumor has it that Mike Myers actually came up for the idea of Austin Powers while jamming with the versatile Sweet and Hoffs, the shagadelic ex-leader of the Bangles.
What is Austin's middle name?
- Yeah baby! That's what being an International Man of Mystery is all about.
What hand does Austin (a.k.a. Richie Cunningham) decide to stay on in blackjack?
- Austin, too, liked to live dangerously. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite enough to beat the dealer's 20.
What is the name of the company that serves as the legitimate front for Dr. Evil's evil empire?
- Specializing in, among other things, miniature models of factories.
Who does Number 2 work for?
- Austin asked this question of Evil's henchman Patty O'Brien, much to the surprise of guest star Tom Arnold, who happened to be "sitting" next to him.
Where did Dr. Evil spend his childhood summers?
- After a tough spring of making meat helmets, Dr. Evil retired to Rangoon for some luge lessons.
What disease did Dr. Evil's father suffer from?
- Fortunately, it was low-grade. But then there was that penchant for buggery