The Book of Wisdom
- Ch. 1: Love righteousness, ye that be judges of?
- Ch. 2: For the ungodly said, reasoning with themselves?
- Ch. 3: But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of?
- Ch. 4: Better it is to have no children, and to have?
- Ch. 5: Then shall the righteous man stand in great?
- Ch. 6: Hear therefore, O ye kings, and understand?
- Ch. 7: I myself also am a mortal man, like to all?
- Ch. 8: Wisdom reacheth from one end to another mightily?
- Ch. 9: O God of my fathers, and Lord of mercy, who hast?
- Ch. 10: She preserved the first formed father of?
- Ch. 11: She prospered their works in the hand of the holy?
- Ch. 12: For thine incorruptible Spirit is in all things?
- Ch. 13: Surely vain are all men by nature, who are?
- Ch. 14: Again, one preparing himself to sail, and about?
- Ch. 15: But thou, O God, art gracious and true?
- Ch. 16: Therefore by the like were they punished?
- Ch. 17: For great are thy judgments, and cannot be?
- Ch. 18: Nevertheless thy saints had a very great light?
- Ch. 19: As for the ungodly, wrath came upon them without?
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.