- Ch. 1: Adam, Sheth, Enosh?
- Ch. 2: These are the sons of Israel; Reuben, Simeon?
- Ch. 3: Now these were the sons of David, which were born?
- Ch. 4: The sons of Judah; Pharez, Hezron, and Carmi?
- Ch. 5: Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel?
- Ch. 6: The sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari?
- Ch. 7: Now the sons of Issachar were, Tola, and Puah?
- Ch. 8: Now Benjamin begat Bela his firstborn, Ashbel?
- Ch. 9: So all Israel were reckoned by genealogies; and?
- Ch. 10: Now the Philistines fought against Israel?
- Ch. 11: Then all Israel gathered themselves to David unto?
- Ch. 12: Now these are they that came to David to Ziklag?
- Ch. 13: And David consulted with the captains of?
- Ch. 14: Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David?
- Ch. 15: And David made him houses in the city of David?
- Ch. 16: So they brought the ark of God, and set it in?
- Ch. 17: Now it came to pass, as David sat in his house?
- Ch. 18: Now after this it came to pass, that David smote?
- Ch. 19: Now it came to pass after this, that Nahash?
- Ch. 20: And it came to pass, that after the year was?
- Ch. 21: And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked?
- Ch. 22: Then David said, This is the house of the?
- Ch. 23: So when David was old and full of days, he made?
- Ch. 24: Now these are the divisions of the sons of Aaron?
- Ch. 25: Moreover David and the captains of the host?
- Ch. 26: Concerning the divisions of the porters: Of?
- Ch. 27: Now the children of Israel after their number, to?
- Ch. 28: And David assembled all the princes of Israel?
- Ch. 29: Furthermore David the king said unto all?