Whitehall: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hwīt'hôl", wīt'-), [key]
- Also calleda former palace in central London, England, originally built in the reign of Henry III: execution of Charles I, 1649.
- the main thoroughfare in London, England, between Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament.
- the British government or its policies.
- a city in central Ohio, near Columbus. 21,299.
- a city in W Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. 15,206.
- whitehall (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.