Meaning of version
Pronunciation: (vûr'zhun, -shun), [key]
- a particular account of some matter, as from one person or source, contrasted with some other account: two different versions of the accident.
- a particular form or variant of something: a modern version of an antique.
- a translation.
- (often cap.) a translation of the Bible or a part of it.
- the act of turning a child in the uterus so as to bring it into a more favorable position for delivery.
- an abnormal direction of the axis of the uterus or other organ.
- version (Thesaurus)