Meaning of Trinitarian
Pronunciation: (trin"i-târ'ē-un), [key]
- believing in or adhering to the doctrine of the Trinity.
- pertaining to Trinitarians, or believers in the doctrine of the Trinity.
- belonging or pertaining to the religious order of Trinitarians.
- of or pertaining to the Trinity.
- (l.c.) forming a trinity; threefold; triple.
- a person who believes in the doctrine of the Trinity.
- a member of the “Order of the Holy Trinity,” a religious order founded in 1198 to redeem Christian captives of the Muslims.
- trinitarian (Thesaurus)