stun: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (stun), [key]
— v., n. stunned, stun•ning,
- to deprive of consciousness or strength by or as if by a blow, fall, etc.: The blow to his jaw stunned him for a moment.
- to astonish; astound; amaze: Her wit stunned the audience.
- to shock; overwhelm: The world was stunned by the attempted assassination.
- to daze or bewilder by noise.
- the act of stunning.
- the condition of being stunned.
- stun (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.