Robinson: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rob'in-sun), [key]
- (“Bojangles”), 1878–1949, U.S. tap dancer.
- 1876–1952, U.S. painter and illustrator, born in Nova Scotia.
- (Emanuel Goldenberg), 1893–1973, U.S. actor, born in Rumania.
- 1869–1935, U.S. poet.
- 1st Earl of Ripon, 1782–1859, British statesman: prime minister 1827–28.
- (Jackie), 1919–72, U.S. baseball player.
- 1863–1936, U.S. historian.
- (Walker Smith) (“Sugar Ray”), born 1921, U.S. boxer.
- 1886–1975, English chemist: Nobel prize 1947.
- a male given name.
- robinson (Thesaurus)