remark: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-märk'), [key]
- to say casually, as in making a comment: Someone remarked that tomorrow would be a warm day.
- to note; perceive; observe: I remarked a slight accent in her speech.
- to mark distinctively.
- to make a remark or observation (usually fol. by on or upon): He remarked on her amazing wit and intelligence.
- the act of remarking; notice.
- comment or mention: to let a thing pass without remark.
- a casual or brief expression of thought or opinion.
- remark (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.