recital: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-sīt'l), [key]
- a musical entertainment given usually by a single performer or by a performer and one or more accompanists.
- a similar entertainment in a field other than music: a dance recital.
- a program or concert by dance or music students to demonstrate their achievements or progress.
- an act or instance of reciting.
- a formal or public delivery of something memorized.
- a detailed statement.
- an account, narrative, or description: He gave a recital of the things he'd been doing since we'd last seen him.
- recital (Thesaurus)