moving: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (m'ving), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- capable of or having movement: a moving object.
- causing or producing motion.
- involved in changing the location of possessions, a residence, office, etc.: moving expenses.
- involving a motor vehicle in motion.
- actuating, instigating, or impelling: the moving spirit behind the party.
- stirring or evoking strong feelings or emotions, esp. touchingly or pathetically: a moving story.