molar: Meaning and Definition of
- Also calleda tooth having a broad biting surface adapted for grinding, being one of twelve in humans, with three on each side of the upper and lower jaws. See illus. under
- adapted for grinding, as teeth.
- pertaining to such teeth.
- pertaining to a body of matter as a whole, as contrasted with molecular and atomic.
— adj. Chem.
- pertaining to a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution.
- noting or pertaining to gram-molecular weight.
- molar (Thesaurus)