Meaning of medical
Pronunciation: (med'i-kul), [key]
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
- curative; medicinal; therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
- medical (Thesaurus)