Meaning of loaded
Pronunciation: (lō'did), [key]
- bearing or having a load; full: a loaded bus.
- containing ammunition or an explosive charge: a loaded rifle.
- (of a word, statement, or argument) charged with emotional or associative significance that hinders rational or unprejudiced consideration of the terms involved in a discourse.
- having a great deal of money; rich.
- under the influence of alcohol; drunk; intoxicated.
- under the influence of drugs.
- (of dice) fraudulently weighted so as to increase the chances of certain combinations to appear face up when the dice are thrown.
- (of a product, building, etc.) including many extra features, accessories, luxuries, or the like: The new model sports car is loaded—air conditioning, a tape deck, real leather seats are all included.
- See (def. 9).
- loaded (Thesaurus)