kid: Meaning and Definition of
— n., v., adj. kid•ded, kid•ding,
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
— v., kid•ded, kid•ding.
- to talk or deal jokingly with; banter; jest with: She is always kidded about her accent.
- to humbug or fool.
- to speak or act deceptively in jest; jest.
- kid (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.