Meaning of inarticulate
Pronunciation: (in"är-tik'yu-lit), [key]
- lacking the ability to express oneself, esp. in clear and effective speech: an inarticulate public speaker.
- unable to use articulate speech: inarticulate with rage.
- not articulate; not uttered or emitted with expressive or intelligible modulations: His mouth stuffed, he could utter only inarticulate sounds.
- not fully expressed or expressible: a voice choked with inarticulate agony.
- not jointed; having no articulation or joint.
- inarticulate (Thesaurus)