Meaning of Henry VI
— pl. -ries, -rys.
- the SI unit of inductance, formally defined to be the inductance of a closed circuit in which an electromotive force of one volt is produced when the electric current in the circuit varies uniformly at a rate of one ampere per second. Abbr.: H
- 1797–1878, U.S. physicist.
- pen name of William Sidney Porter.
- 1736–99, American patriot, orator, and statesman.
- a cape in SE Virginia at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.
- a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “home” and “kingdom.”
- a .44 caliber lever-action repeating rifle, marketed in the U.S. in the early 1860s, using metallic cartridges and a tubular magazine capable of holding 16 rounds.
- henry (Thesaurus)