growler: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (grou'lur), [key]
- a person or thing that growls.
- a pitcher, pail, or other container brought by a customer for beer.
- a four-wheeled, horse-drawn carriage.
- an electromagnetic device consisting of two field poles, used for indicating short-circuited coils in armatures and for magnetizing or demagnetizing objects.
- an iceberg large enough to be a navigational hazard.
- growler (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.