further: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fûr'ur), [key]
— compar. adv. and adj. of v. far fur•thest,
- at or to a greater distance; farther: I'm too tired to go further.
- at or to a more advanced point; to a greater extent: Let's not discuss it further.
- in addition; moreover: Further, he should be here any minute.
- more distant or remote; farther: The map shows it to be further than I thought.
- more extended: Does this mean a further delay?
- additional; more: Further meetings seem pointless.
- to help forward (a work, undertaking, cause, etc.); promote; advance; forward: You can always count on him to further his own interests.
- further (Thesaurus)