fuck: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fuk), [key]
— Vulgar. Vulgar.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to treat unfairly or harshly.
- to have sexual intercourse.
- to meddle (usually fol. by around or with).
- to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
- to engage in promiscuous sex.
- to shirk one's duty; malinger.
- go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
- to waste time.
- to bungle or botch; ruin.
- to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.
- (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)
- an act of sexual intercourse.
- a partner in sexual intercourse.
- a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
- to care; be concerned.
- (used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.