flavor: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (flā'vur), [key]
- taste, esp. the distinctive taste of something as it is experienced in the mouth.
- a substance or extract that provides a particular taste; flavoring.
- the characteristic quality of a thing: He captured the flavor of the experience in his book.
- a particular quality noticeable in a thing: language with a strong nautical flavor.
- any of the six labels given to the distinct kinds of quark: up, down, strange, charm, bottom, and top.
- smell, odor, or aroma.
- to give flavor to (something).
- flavor (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.