dynamic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dī-nam'ik), [key]
- pertaining to or characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active or forceful; energetic: the dynamic president of the firm..
- of or pertaining to force or power.
- of or pertaining to force related to motion.
- pertaining to the science of dynamics.
- of or pertaining to the range of volume of musical sound.
- (of data storage, processing, or programming) affected by the passage of time or the presence or absence of power: Dynamic memory must be constantly refreshed to avoid losing data.
- a basic or dynamic force, esp. one that motivates, affects development or stability, etc.
- dynamic (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.