drawing: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (drô'ing), [key]
- the act of a person or thing that draws.
- a graphic representation by lines of an object or idea, as with a pencil; a delineation of form without reference to color.
- a sketch, plan, or design, esp. one made with pen, pencil, or crayon.
- the art or technique of making these.
- something decided by drawing lots; lottery.
- the selection, or time of selection, of the winning chance or chances sold by lottery or raffle.
- drawing (Thesaurus)