Meaning of drapery
Pronunciation: (drā'pu-rē), [key]
— pl. -per•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often,long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- Seedry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
- drapery (Thesaurus)