describe: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (di-skrīb'), [key]
— -scribed, -scrib•ing.
- to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
- to pronounce, as by a designating term, phrase, or the like; label: There are few people who may be described as geniuses.
- to indicate; be a sign of; denote: Conceit, in many cases, describes a state of serious emotional insecurity.
- to represent or delineate by a picture or figure.
- to draw or trace the outline of: to describe an arc.
- describe (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.