Meaning of cloudy
Pronunciation: (klou'dē), [key]
— cloud•i•er, cloud•i•est.
- full of or overcast by clouds: a cloudy sky.
- having little or no sunshine: a cloudy but rainless day.
- of or like a cloud or clouds; pertaining to clouds.
- having cloudlike markings: cloudy marble.
- not clear or transparent: He could not see through the cloudy liquid.
- obscure; indistinct.
- darkened by gloom, trouble, etc.
- under suspicion, disgrace, etc.: a gambler with a cloudy reputation.
- cloudy (Thesaurus)