burton: Meaning and Definition of
— n. Naut.
- any of various small tackles for use on shipboard.
— n. Brit. Slang.
- to be lost, missing, or destroyed.
- to die.
- 1888–1964, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1945–58.
- (Richard Jenkins), 1925–84, English actor, born in Wales.
- 1821–90, English explorer, Orientalist, and writer.
- (“Democritus Junior”), 1577–1640, English clergyman and author.
- a town in central Michigan. 29,976.
- a male given name.
- burton (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.