bunk: Meaning and Definition of
- a built-in platform bed, as on a ship.
- any bed.
- a cabin used for sleeping quarters, as in a summer camp; bunkhouse.
- a trough for feeding cattle.
- to occupy a bunk or any sleeping quarters: Joe and Bill bunked together at camp.
- to provide with a place to sleep.
— n. Informal.
- humbug; nonsense.
— v.i., v.t.
- to bump.
— Brit. Slang. Brit. Slang.
- to absent oneself from: to bunk a history class.
- to run off or away; flee.
- to leave hastily, esp. under suspicious circumstances; run away.
- bunk (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.