Meaning of blue book
- a register or directory of socially prominent persons.
- any register or directory, as of major companies or officials.
- a blank book used in taking college examinations, usually with a blue cover.
- a British parliamentary or other publication bound in a blue cover.
- (caps.)a reference manual listing the current market value of used cars by model and year of manufacture.
- a similar manual listing the market value of other items, appliances, etc.
- blue book (Thesaurus)