Meaning of auricular
Pronunciation: (ô-rik'yu-lur), [key]
- of or pertaining to the ear or to the sense of hearing; aural.
- perceived by or addressed to the ear; made in private: an auricular confession.
- dependent on hearing; understood or known by hearing: auricular evidence.
- shaped like an ear; auriculate.
- pertaining to an auricle of the heart.
- pertaining to certain often modified feathers that cover and protect the opening of a bird's ear.
- Usually,feathers that cover and protect the opening of a bird's ear.
- auricular (Thesaurus)