appendant: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-pen'dunt), [key]
- attached or suspended; annexed.
- associated as an accompaniment or consequence: the salary appendant to a position.
- pertaining to a legal appendant.
- a person or thing attached or added.
- any subordinate possession or right historically annexed to or dependent on a greater one and automatically passing with it, as by sale or inheritance.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.