another: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-nu'ur), [key]
- being one more or more of the same; further; additional: another piece of cake.
- different; distinct; of a different period, place, or kind: at another time; another man.
- very similar to; of the same kind or category as: What we need today is another Thomas Jefferson.
- one more; an additional one: That first hot dog tasted so good I'd like another.
- a different one; something different: going from one house to another.
- one like the first: one copy for her and another for him.
- a person other than oneself or the one specified: He told her he loved another.
- another (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.