aa: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ä'ä), [key]
- basaltic lava having a rough surface.
- a proportional shoe width size, narrower than A and wider than AAA.
- the smallest proportional brassiere cup size.
- a quality rating for a corporate or municipal bond, lower than AAA and higher than A.
- a battery size for 1.5 volt dry cells: diameter, 0.6 in. (1.4 cm); length, 2 in. (5 cm).
- a designation for motion pictures certified as unsuitable for children under 14 unless accompanied by an adult. Cf. A (def. 11),(def. 5),(def. 9).
- (in prescriptions) ana.
- antiaircraft artillery.
- Associate in Accounting.
- aa (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.