Want to test your knowledge? Show what you know with our quizzes on interesting topics from science to pop culture. See all
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.
- From Aragorn to Ring Wraiths by Laura Hayes
- The Catholic clergy is organized in a strict, sometimes overlapping hierarchy: Pope: Head of the church, he is based at the Vatican. The pope is infallible in defining matters of faith and morals.
- Top of Page World News | U.S.
- Top of Page Western movies have always been a staple in the film industry and Hollywood. The genre is known for its sweeping landscapes, memorable lines, and iconic characters like Harry Callahan, William Munny, or the Man with No Name.
- Author:Edward BallPublisher:Ballantine Edward Ball has done what few white Americans have dared: he's searched the dusty annals of his f
- acid rain: Rain contaminated with pollutants such as sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. These gases come from fuels being burned at high temperatures and from car exhausts.