by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Thanksgiving|
1. * ___ Thanksgiving Day!!!
6. "Friend" in France
9. Word meaning, for short
12. Solid Shelter of Snow
13. Sign on a door of a store
15. How a fox exists
16. * Item seen on a dining room table at Thanksgiving
19. Part of MTM
21. * A man may choose to wear one to a formal Thanksgiving Dinner
22. School of thought
23. Prefix that means "Mountain"
25. Latin for "in the age of"
27. * They are made by Family and Friends at Thanksgiving
29. * In 1941, Congress passed a joint resolution decreeing that the legal holiday of Thanksgiving be celebrated on the ___ Thursday of November
32. Hawaiian guitar, for short
34. The thing named
35. After school student
36. * They are nutritious parts of Thanksgiving Dinners
38. He (Initials) co-starred with Suzanne Pleshette on his popular self-named sitcom
40. Hawke the Actor
41. Barely get by
42. Frances Fuller Flick: "Elmer and ___" (1934)
44. The highest point: ___ plus ultra
45. Many people are allergic to it
47. Davis or Midler
48. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
49. Suffix to "Personal"
51. * Every year, one Thanksgiving Bird will receive a Presidential ___, and then be sent off to Kidwell Farm, a petting zoo at Frying Pan Park in Herndon, Virginia
54. Scale Syllable
56. Cook on a hot surface
57. Toothpaste tube letters
58. * It chills a Thanksgiving Beverage
63. * The Pilgrims (who were the first to celebrate Thanksgiving) crossed the Atlantic Ocean from England to New England on the what, in 1620?
66. Continued to provide
69. Leguminous plant
73. Chuck's org.
74. State of Some Salads
1. In memoriam: ___ jacet
2. In the past
3. * With the Wampanoag people, the Pilgrim colonists first celebrated Thanksgiving here, in 1621
4. Sport played by Prince Charles
5. Fun toy
6. Spring mo.
7. * Heard at a Thanksgiving Dinner: "I'll just have white ___, please."
8. * Friend or Relative in attendance of a Thanksgiving Dinner
9. Apply lightly
10. Self-centered person
11. * Word with Thanksgiving
13. S-shaped curved
17. A petty officer in the U.S. Navy
18. Company symbols, for short
20. Cheerleader's Cheer
24. Line of travel
26. * Thanksgiving Treats
28. Movie House passages
30. * At Thanksgiving, thanks is given to God, health and all the food that has been ___
31. Sinewy start to "tomy"
33. Sharply Sensitive
36. Money, slangily
37. Bird Beaks
38. An unruly dog may be a what?
39. * Thanksgiving is a time to help those who may be ___
43. * One of the Trimmings at Thanksgiving
46. * President Washington proclaimed the first national Thanksgiving Day of November 26th, 1789. It grew in popularity when this President revived the celebration of the thankful day, in 1863. (See #29A for a Related Clue!)
48. * Before digging into a Thanksgiving Meal, some will say a what?
51. Dawber the Actress
53. * It's used to make the dressing of a Thanksgiving Salad
59. Decorative pitcher
61. Makes a choice
64. Wray of the Silver Screen
65. * Abbreviation on airport Flight Schedules (Something of great interest during the hectic time of Thanksgiving!)
67. Baby chicken in a shell
68. "L.A. Law" (TV) name
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring