Player of the Year
|Shane Battier, Duke||AP, USBWA, Naismith, Wooden|
|Jason Williams, Duke||NABC |
Wooden Award Voting
Presented since 1977 by the Los Angeles Athletic Club and named after the former Purdue All-America and UCLA coach John Wooden. Voting done by 1,047-member panel of national media; candidates must have a cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 (out of 4.0) and be making progress toward graduation.
| || ||Cl||Pos||Pts|
|1||Shane Battier, Duke||Sr.||F||4892|
|2||Jason Williams, Duke||So.||G||3764|
|3||Joseph Forte, North Carolina||So.||G||2899|
|4||Casey Jacobsen, Stanford||So.||G/F||2831|
|5||Troy Murphy, Notre Dame||Jr.||F||2768|
|6||Tayshaun Prince, Kentucky||Jr.||G/F||1398|
|7||Charlie Bell, Michigan St.||Sr.||G||1386|
|8||Frank Williams, Illinois||So.||G||1147|
|9||Casey Calvary, Gonzaga||Sr.||F||977|
|10||Jarron Collins, Stanford||Sr.||F||939|
Coaches of the Year
|Matt Doherty, North Carolina||AP|
|Al Skinner, Boston College||USBWA|
|Tom Izzo, Michigan St.|| NABC|
|Rod Barnes, Mississippi||Naismith|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Annual Awards from Infoplease:
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Wooden Award Voting Defensive Player of the Year Coaches of the ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Coaches of the Year Consensus All-America Team Information ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Player of the Year Tommy Maddox, Los Angeles, QB Offensive Player of the Year John ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Most Valuable Player Cy Young Award Rookie of the Year Manager of the Year ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Men Women Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All ...