Grace ParkBorn: March 6, 1979
led Arizona State to the NCAA Division I golf team title in 1998; won the individual NCAA title in 1999; won the 1998 U.S. Amateur Championship; turned pro in 1999 and earned her first Tour victory in June, 2000. In 2004 she snagged her first major by winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Grace Park from Infoplease:
- Asian-American Athletes - Asian American athletes and sports anchors
- Notable Asian Americans, A-Z - Alphabetized links to biographies of notable Asian American
- U.S. Women's Open - U.S. Women's Open Edition: 54th Dates: June 3–6 Site: Old Waverly Golf Club, West Point, ...
- Dinah Shore - Dinah Shore Edition: 28th Dates: March 25–28 Site: Mission Hills CC, Rancho Mirage, Calif. ...
- U.S. Women's Open - U.S. Women's Open Edition: 55th Dates: July 20–23 Site: Merit Club in Libertyville, Ill. ...