Grace ParkBorn: March 6, 1979
led Arizona State to the NCAA Division I golf team title in 1998; won the individual NCAA title in 1999; won the 1998 U.S. Amateur Championship; turned pro in 1999 and earned her first Tour victory in June, 2000. In 2004 she snagged her first major by winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
More on Grace Park from Infoplease:
- Asian-American Athletes - Asian American athletes and sports anchors
- Notable Asian Americans, A-Z - Alphabetized links to biographies of notable Asian American
- U.S. Women's Open - U.S. Women's Open Edition: 54th Dates: June 3–6 Site: Old Waverly Golf Club, West Point, ...
- Dinah Shore - Dinah Shore Edition: 28th Dates: March 25–28 Site: Mission Hills CC, Rancho Mirage, Calif. ...
- U.S. Women's Open - U.S. Women's Open Edition: 55th Dates: July 20–23 Site: Merit Club in Libertyville, Ill. ...