Two or three teams qualify including the host United States which receives and automatic bid. The tournament runner-up advances to a two-leg playoff against the runner-up from South America.
|Trinidad & Tobago||1||1||1||5||6||4|
|Mexico 8||Guatemala 0|
|Canada 2||Costa Rica 0|
|*Canada 1||Mexico 0|
|Costa Rica 4||Guatemala 0|
REMAINING GAME: South America runner-up (Argentina) vs. CONCACAF runner up (Mexico) in a two-leg playoff.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on CONCACAF from Infoplease:
- CONCACAF - CONCACAF The top three teams from the final round of the Confederation of North, Central and ...
- 2001 CONCACAF Giants' Cup - 2001 CONCACAF Giants' Cup The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association ...
- 2000 CONCACAF Women's Gold Cup - 2000 CONCACAF Women's Gold Cup Held June 23-July 3 in the United States. First Round Group A W ...
- Continental Competition - Continental Competition European Championship Held every four years since 1960. Officially, the ...
- World Cup 1998 | Update - World Cup Update by Gerry Brown Stupid hooligans. They're stealing the spotlight from what so ...