Player of the Year
|Antawn Jamison, North Carolina||AP, Naismith, Wooden, |
NABC, TSN, USBWA
Wooden Award Voting
Presented since 1977 by the Los Angeles Athletic Club and named after the former Purdue All-America and UCLA coach John Wooden. Voting done by 984-member panel of national media; candidates must have a cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 (out
of 4.0) and be making progress toward graduation.
| || ||Cl||Pos||Pts|
|1||Antawn Jamison, North Carolina||Jr.||F||5041|
|2||Raef LaFrentz, Kansas||Sr.||F||3901|
|3||Mike Bibby, Arizona||So.||G||3629|
|4||Paul Pierce, Kansas||Jr.||F||2756|
|5||Miles Simon, Arizona||Sr.||G||2592|
|6||Vince Carter, North Carolina||Jr.||F||1566|
|7||Trajan Langdon, Duke||Jr.||G||1539|
|8||Richard Hamilton, Connecticut||So.||F||1413|
|9||Michael Doleac, Utah||Sr.||C||1313|
|10||Ansu Sesay, Mississippi||Jr.||F||1164|
Coaches of the Year
|Tom Izzo, Michigan St.||AP, USBWA|
|Bill Guthridge, North Carolina||NABC, Naismith|
More on Annual Awards from Infoplease:
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Wooden Award Voting Defensive Player of the Year Coaches of the ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Coaches of the Year Consensus All-America Team Information ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Player of the Year Tommy Maddox, Los Angeles, QB Offensive Player of the Year John ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Most Valuable Player Cy Young Award Rookie of the Year Manager of the Year ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Men Women Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All ...