Lee TrevinoBorn: Dec. 1, 1939
2-time winner of 3 majors—U.S. Open (1968, 71), British Open 1971-72) and PGA (1974,84); Player of Year once on PGA Tour (1971) and 3 times with Seniors 1990,92,94); 29 PGA Tour and 29 Senior Tour wins.
More on Lee Trevino from Infoplease:
- Lee Trevino - Trevino, Lee Trevino, Lee, 1939–, American golfer, b. Dallas, Tex. Personable, witty, and ...
- December 1 Birthdays: Samuel Kirkland - December 1 birthdays: Samuel Kirkland, Marie Tussaud, Bette Midler, Walter Alston, Mary Martin , Minoru Yamasaki, Lee Trevino, Richard Pryor, Woody Allen, Martin Klaproth
- Dallas, Tex. - Information on Dallas, Tex. — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- PGA Sr. Players Championship - PGA Sr. Players Championship Edition: 16th Dates: July 9–12 Site: TPC of Michigan, Dearborn, ...
- U.S. PGA Championship winners - U.S. PGA Championship Winners The following table lists the winners of the U.S. PGA Championships ...