Jackie StewartBorn: June 11, 1939
won 27 Formula One races and 3 world driving titles from 1965-73.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Jackie Stewart from Infoplease:
- Jackie Stewart - Stewart, Jackie Stewart, Jackie (John Young Stewart), 1939–, Scottish automobile race driver. ...
- Formula One - Formula One Formula One (F1), type of racecar used in Grand Prix automobile racing. Capable of ...
- June 11 Birthdays: Jacques Cousteau - June 11 birthdays: Jacques Cousteau, Jackie Stewart, William Styron, Vince Lombardi, John Constable , Jeannette Rankin, Henry Cisneros, Julia Margaret Cameron
- U.S. Grand Prix—East - U.S. Grand Prix—East Held from 1959-80 and 1981-88 at the following locations: Sebring, Fla. ...
- Formula 1/World Grand Prix Driver Champions - Formula 1/World Grand Prix Driver Champions 1950 Giuseppe Farina, Italy, Alfa Romeo 1951 Juan ...