Gene SarazenBorn: Feb. 27, 1902
one of only five players to win all four Grand Slam titles (others are Hogan, Nicklaus, Player and Woods); won Masters, British Open, 2 U.S. Opens and 3 PGA titles between 1922-35; invented sand wedge in 1930.Died: May 13, 1999
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Gene Sarazen from Infoplease:
- Gene Sarazen - Gene Sarazen Age: 97 one of the most influential professional golfers of the 20th century who ...
- Sarazen: meaning and definitions - Sarazen: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gene Sarazen - Sarazen, Gene Sarazen, Gene , 1902–99, American golfer, b. Harrison, N.Y. The son of an ...
- Tiger Woods Grand Slam - Tiger's Place in History Anything is possible when Woods plays in golf's biggest events by ...
- S - Z - S - Z Jaime Sabines Edmond Safra Doug Sahm Fred Saigh Jr. Gene Sarazen Vazgen Sarkisian Nathalie ...