Ken RosewallBorn: Nov. 2, 1934
won French and Australian singles titles at age 18; U.S. champ twice, but never won Wimbledon.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Ken Rosewall from Infoplease:
- Rosewall: meaning and definitions - Rosewall: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lew Hoad - Lew Hoad Born: Nov. 23, 1934 Australian tennis player 2-time Wimbledon winner (1956-57); won ...
- Singles—Men - Singles—Men NATIONAL 1881–87 Richard D. Sears 1888–89 Henry Slocum, Jr. ...
- Doubles—Men - Doubles—Men 1884–86 William Renshaw–Ernest Renshaw 1887 Herbert ...
- Doubles—Men - Doubles—Men NATIONAL 1920 Bill Johnston–C. J. Griffin 1921–22 Bill ...