Shannon MillerBorn: Mar. 10, 1977
won 5 medals in 1992 Olympics and 2 golds in '96 Games; All-Around women's world champion in 1993 and '94.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Shannon Miller from Infoplease:
- March 10 Birthdays: Bix Beiderbecke - March 10 birthdays: Bix Beiderbecke, Pablo de Sarasate, Clare Boothe Luce, Lillian Wald, Shannon Miller, Sharon Stone
- Women - Women Individual Points All-Around Tatiana Gutsu, UT 39.737 Shannon Miller, USA 39.725 Lavinia ...
- NCAA Women's Frozen Four - NCAA Women's Frozen Four Women's college hockey was officially introduced as an NCAA ...
- Oklahoma - Information on Oklahoma — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- Women - Women All-Around Points 1 Lilia Podkopayeva, UKR 39.255 2 Gina Gogean, ROM 39.075 3 (Tie) Lavinia ...